If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (415) 479-2900

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire in Petaluma, CA

This fire damage in Petaluma, CA was the result of product being overheated in the microwave.  After the fire was put out, the exterior of the microwave was covered with smoke damage and soot.  Notice the extent of the smoke damage; the darkened smoke had spread across the kitchen cabinet doors and all the way onto the ceiling top.   Our technicians was able to clean and restore the damage area.  They also removed the pervasive smoke odor.  Once the job was finished, our customer was pleased with the result and that they would recommend us to their friends and family.